Tuesday, September 18, 2012

VI. Additiomal Resources


As I mentioned earlier, everything depends on your interest and which application to choose, whether you are keen to learn Midi or MP3 or Wave, any music software or audio tools should help you improve your skills either as an midi- arranger or as a performing artist or even both.

I'll include some lists of the best ones I've tested in the past few years and used in my setup. This is to help amateurs understand what we are discussing about and how to make use of them.
I'm sure most of you are familiar with these applications, but for those who has little knowledge, this is a good place to develop your interest and adapt yourself to SoundFont Technology.  Knowing the importance is one good way of increasing your exposure to other music sources.

I've categorized them to Midi and MP3, though there are several audio formats supported by midi conversion, I realized that MP3 nowadays is very common, but it's a lot easier for beginners to understand how the application actually works.  I bet you'll probably learn and discover more things as you continue your journey in the music industry.


More to come...






No comments:

Post a Comment